To play on SMP.ms you need a Minecraft account with the Java version purchased.
- You can do that here.
- Now that you have a valid Minecraft account, you can download the Minecraft Launcher.
- Proceed to sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Enter your email for your microsoft account and click “Next”.
- Enter the password that’s associated with said Microsoft account.
- Click “Sign in”
- Click “Let’s go”
Ensure you check the green square to ensure you are loading the “Latest release” of the game.
- Click “play” and it will download that version for you, it should take less than five minutes.
- Click “Multiplayer”
- Select “Add Server”
- You can leave the server name the same and add the IP “6170.smp.ms”
- Make sure that “Server Resource Packs” is set to Enabled.
- Click “Done”.
- Select server and click “Join Server”!
- Consider joining our discord server!